Murray Group is a family owned and run Company who have been trading in Devon for almost 20 years. We are an award-winning dealer group who offer exceptional training and opportunities to create the career you are striving for.
Murray Group’s dynamic teams fully embrace the future of the motor trade, and have invested in the infrastructure to take our business’ forward with new mobility solutions, electric vehicles and the benefits that connected cars bring to modern living.
We are passionate about developing talent within our business, ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Growing our own talent for the future benefit of our business is one of our top priorities. We invest heavily in the best training for our Apprentices to ensure in turn we give the best service to our customers.
As a Parts Apprentice you will be teamed up with an experienced Parts Advisor who you'll work closely with day to day and you'll be learning tasks on the job. Your duties will vary from day to day and could include:
• Providing advice to customers who are having problems with their vehicles
• Taking sales orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
• Stock control for vehicle parts and accessories
• Maintaining an ordered stock room
• Raising invoices for parts sold
• Liaison with internal teams to ensure the correct stock is place at the right time
• Providing cover for the Reception area of the business including meeting and greeting customers, taking telephone calls and liaising with the other departments
What do I need to apply?
• Gained, or be working towards GCSE's 4-9 or A-C in Maths, English and a Science or Technical subject, or accredited equivalent
• To be literate, reliable and eager to learn
• A desire work as part of a team in a practical environment
We offer a range of benefits including:
• 30 days holiday
• Bike to work scheme
• Company life assurance scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Discounts on products and services
• Health Cash Plan
End Date: 31 August 2019