Ivybridge Motors have an excellent opportunity for a selling Sales Manager.

You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional results and should possess the management and leadership skills required to make a significant contribution to the business. The successful candidate must be focused on delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, have exceptional communication skills and a structured, organised approach to their role.

Within this role 85% of your time will be involved in selling, with the remaining 15% of your time involved in managing the team of 2 additional Sales Executives and ensuring that the Sales department is delivering against target.  You will need to be familiar with arranging your own F and I and supporting the team to achieve their KPI’s.

Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, committed and focused individual who can be resilient and operate with integrity.  You will have a strong Sales background with an understanding of Finance and Insurance and a pro-active approach towards your role. It may occasionally be necessary to take on additional site responsibilities in the absence of the site Manager.

In addition to a highly competitive salary package, there will be other benefits such as car allowance, pension, healthcare, bike to work scheme and life assurance.

To apply for this position please contact:

Mrs Keri Brisley

Human Resources Manager

Murray (Plymouth) Ltd

44 Millbay Road

Plymouth

PL1 3FQ

keri.brisley@murrayvolkswagen.co.uk

End Date: 29 March 2019

0 Compare Shortlist